Courses to help manage your health.
Back due to popular demand, our next set of courses are starting in September 2015. Places are limited so eaarly booking is advised.
These courses are designed to tackle the areas of your health that are getting in the way of your life and to deal with problems such as:
- Frustration, fatigue, pain and isolation
- Appropriate exercise for maintaining and improving strength, flexibility and endurance
- Appropriate use of medication
- Communicating effectively with family, friends and health professionals
- Nutrition, decision-making and how to evaluate new treatments
Courses take place once a week for 6 weeks, and each session lasts for 2.5 hours.
Choose from the following course programmes in a location and day of the week to suit you:-
- Weymouth - Wednesdays, starting 2nd September
- Christchurch - Tuesdays, starting 8th September
- Ferndown - Thursdays, starting 17th September
- Bournemouth - Tuesdays, starting 6th October
- Sherborne - Tuesdays, starting 27th October
- Dorchester - Wednesdays, starting 28th October
- Bournemouth - Tuesdays, starting 2nd February 2016
We also have an online course, or if you would prefer to meet with one of our coaches call us on 0303 303 0153
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or book online www.myhealthdorset.org.uk